Get Vanpooling with MagicBus
MagicBus makes it easy to start and grow your vanpool program with automatic route crowdsourcing. Let your riders tell you where they want to go and our dynamic vanpooling platform can do the rest.
Add New Routes and Expand Existing Programs
Our vanpooling app lets your employees tell you when and where they need to commute. Riders can enter their preferred route and set their commuting schedule. MagicBus then matches riders, drivers, and vans to create new vanpool routes dynamically so your employees can start booking seats and riding right away. New routes can start running in less than 24 hours.
Start New Vanpooling Routes with Crowdsourcing
Flexible working and hybrid schedules can make it challenging for organizations to plan and schedule their vanpools. Route planning is easy when you use dynamic vanpools with MagicBus – just let your riders tell you where they want to go we’ll handle the rest.
- Riders suggest a new route with their stops and preferred arrival and departure times
- MagicBus automatically creates vanpool routes when enough riders are interested
- Riders start riding when a driver and van are matched to the route
Driver and Vehicle Scheduling
Reporting and Analysis for Growth
Start my Vanpool Program Today
With MagicBus you can get your vanpool program up and running in as little as 24 hours. We make it easy to invite and onboard your employees so they can start crowdsourcing and vanpooling immediately.
Here’s how to get started
- Schedule a demo and sign up for MagicBus
- Invite employees and add available vans
- Crowdsource new route ideas and start running vanpools
- Dynamically run vanpools based on ridership demands
Schedule a demo today to learn more about the MagicBus platform and how we can improve your employee’s commute through vanpooling. We can show you how to plan your vanpool program for hybrid work and flexible scheduling as your employees return to the office. Learn more about reducing single occupancy vehicle trips and carbon emissions when commuters share their ride on MagicBus.